Norwich International airport is located just 4 miles from the city centre with easy transport links via a regular bus service. In addition the airport offers access to an onsite taxi company (Norwich Airport Taxi Association) which ensures a prompt reliable service when arriving at the airport.
Direct flights are currently available to Norwich from: Aberdeen, Alicante, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Malaga and Manchester. In addition flights from Guernsey and Jersey operate direct to Norwich during the summer months (May-Sept).
Flights are also available into Norwich from many other destinations within the UK, Europe and beyond by connecting through Amsterdam, Edinburgh or Manchester.
Hertz operate from Norwich Airport and are one of the world's leading car rental agencies; check their listing for more information.
There is a direct coach link from all the main London airports to Norwich, or the train from London Liverpool Street takes under 2 hours.
- Book journeys in advance to take advantage of discounts.
- Travelling by coach from Heathrow or Gatwick takes longer, but no changes means no hassle with luggage.
- Travelling by train from Heathrow or Gatwick can be quicker, but you will have to change stations in London.
- A taxi can be surprisingly economical if several of you are travelling. Prebook to save money. Contact a Tourist Information centre for details.
- Luton airport has limited good public transport connections to Norwich.