Norwich and beyond offers a wealth of interesting routes for those after lively or leisurely pursuits, with rolling hills, peaceful country lanes and dedicated cycle paths.
It's even possible to take your bike on the train with dedicated circular routes from many stations - Abellio Greater Anglia.
For those experienced cyclists looking for a longer challenge, National Cycle Route (Hull - Harwich) 1 runs through Norwich and the county.
Try these routes around the Broads;
- Stokesby - Runham - Mautby - Thrigby 8.5 miles
- Martham - Thurne - Rollesby - West Somerton 15 miles
- Thurne - clippesby - Fleggburgh - Filby Road 10 miles
- Clippesby - Potter Heigham - How Hill - Ludham 14.5 miles
- Horsey - Sea Palling - Hickling - Potter Heigham - Martham 20 miles
- Hickling - Sutton 5.5 miles
- Stalham - Lessingham - Honing - Worstead - Dilham 22.8 miles
- Hoveton - Neatishead - Barton Turf - Horning 15.8 miles
- Horning - Wroxham - Salhouse - Ranworth - South Walsham - Ludham 18.5 miles