Member Update 24 April 17: 001 - 20.5 million audience & counting ...
We’re off to a great start! During 2017 to date VisitNorwich has already achieved;
• 6 million circulation; coverage for Norwich area and VisitNorwich members.
• Over 20.5 million digital OTS (opportunities to see); online articles, e-newsletters, etc.
• Coverage in The Sun, The Daily Mirror, Oldie mag, FEAST, Norfolk mag, Fine City, TravelGBI, EDP & Evening News, BBC East, Future Radio, Places & Faces.
• 6 press trips including a national daily.
• Outdoor promotion, Greater Anglia posters; A3 Norwich to Gt Yarmouth & Cambridge. Station posters; Liverpool Street, Cambridge, Colchester, Ipswich – footfall in millions.
• Tourism Superstar winner: Duane Dibartolomeo, Grosvenor Fish Bar – the second VisitNorwich member to win in 3 years.
• English Tourism Week - Walking Tours – 80 people took up free places offered by Norwich TIC, promoted by VisitNorwich.
• Member events; Norwich Castle, Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts & City Sightseeing Bus.
• Our weekly City of Stories e-newsletter now goes out to over 12,000 nationally.