To help plan your visit or make the most of your trip then contact the Norwich Tourist Information Centre. We stock local gifts and souvenirs too.
We can help you with a range of issues including:
- Booking service for local and national accommodation
- Local maps, books and leaflets
- Walking and cycling guides
- Information on local attractions and things to do
- Guided tours - download the Spring/ Summer 2017 Walking Tours leaflet here.
- National Express coach travel and information
- Souvenirs and postcards
- Help and advice on planning your holiday
- Go 4less cards (entitling qualifying Norwich City Council residents to discounts of up to 50 per cent on some leisure facilities and activities)
- UK holiday information
- Events information
- Youth Hostel Association (YHA) membership
All year: Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday opening 2 July to 10 September: 10.30am to 3.30pm