From Friday 7th April 2017 10:00 to Friday 7th April 2017 16:00
Routes into Teaching
A one-day workshop for musicians interested in developing a career in inclusive, large-group teaching. It aims to raise awareness of the variety of teaching opportunities available within Music Services and to help Services recruit a diverse group of versatile tutors.
This event is run in collaboration with MusicNet East, a strategic partnership between Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Essex Music Education Hubs and children’s charity Youth Music, and the Norfolk Music Hub.
The training includes:
• Participatory sessions about leading inclusive music session with large groups of children and young people
• Ideas for warm ups & behaviour management tips from experienced workshop leaders
• Information on further training and teaching opportunities with Music Services
• Advice on writing CVs and how to succeed in interviews
• Information on how music is being used in schools to support pupil wellbeing and attainment
The Garage , 14 Chapel Field North , Norwich , Norfolk , NR2 1NY