Christmas markets have become synonymous with the season, and Norwich is no different. We have a range of fantastic markets boasting a wide variety of Christmas gifts and ideas. From Norwich's largest and first Christmas market - Festive Fair at The Forum, to North Norfolk's Holkham Hall Festive Food Fair, we have something for everyone!
Below is a list of our favourite markets and fairs over this Christmas period.
- Festive Fair at The Forum
- Norwich Global Village Christmas Market: The Forum
- Festive Food Fair: Holkham Hall
- Woodforde's Magical Christmas Fayre: Woodforde’s Brewery
- The Vintage & Creators Christmas Market
- Vegan Christmas Market
- Fresh Artisan Market
Why not combine our visit to one of our fantastic Christmas fairs with a Christmas Break in our wonderfully historic city, and really get a sense of the atmosphere of a medieval city at Christmas. To find out more about what Norwich has to offer in term of shopping over Christmas click here.