Holy Trinity Church

Loddon Church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, was built about 1490 by Sir James Hobart, who lived at Hales Hall, and was Attorney General to King Henry VII. It probably replaced an earlier Norman church and an even older one built by St Felix, Bishop of East Anglia, about 630 AD. A splendid example of a parish church in the Perpendicular style, Holy Trinity Church stands prominently in a huge churchyard in the centre of Loddon, and is visible on high ground across the marshes from the River Chet.

Find us here

St John's Church, George Lane, Loddon

Search Results