Here are the stops along the Literary trail of Norwich City.
- Thomas Erpingham at the Cathedral
- Frank Sayers in the Norwich Cathedral
- The Erpinghams at St Andrew's Hall
- Harriet Martineau at Gurney House
- Amelia Opie's birthplace on St George's/Water Square
- Elizabeth Bentley on St Stephens Square
- Thomas Browne and Hay Hill
- Thomas Browne at Sir Mancroft Church
- St Julian at St Julian's Church
- Will Kemp at the Maddermarket
- Amelia Opie's Statue/House on Opie Street
- George Borrow on Willow Lane
Click here to be taken to download links for the VisitNorwich App.