Hop on a bus to take you around the countryside or city. There are a number of bus companies operating in the area, many offer day passes or group discounts.
The Coastliner and Coasthopper buses take you on an enjoyable route of the coast and connects with other buses and train routes to take you to attractions on the coast.
The Coastliner runs between Kings Lynn – Hunstanton – Wells and Coasthopper runs between North Walsham – Sheringham – Wells. Journeys connect in Wells and through tickets are available.
- There are several bus companies in Norwich; First, Konectbus, Norwich Park & Ride, Sanders and Simonds. Each company has its own network and/or routes. Fusion tickets allow travel on all bus companies within the area.
Have change ready to pay the driver.
- Ask the driver to let you know when you are approaching your stop.
- Check with driver for the return stop - it may be in a different place.
- Weekly, monthly and 10-trip passes may be available from some bus companies. Make sure you check validity online before buying.
- Many attractions now give details of nearest bus routes on their websites. If not check with our Tourist Information Centres.
Main local Bus companies
Norwich Park & Ride operates an enhanced timetable in November and December in the run-up to Christmas. Please visit their website for more information.