Hop on a bus to take you around the countryside or city. There are a number of bus companies operating in the area, many offer day passes or group discounts.
The Coasthopper is a bus which makes an enjoyable route around the coast of Norfolk and connects with other bus and train routes to take you to attractions on the coast.
Have change ready to pay the driver.
- Ask the driver to let you know when you are approaching your stop.
- Check with driver for the return stop - it may be in a different place.
- Day or weekly passes may be available from some bus companies. Make sure you check validity online before buying.
- The X1 service with First is a very frequent service running between Lowestoft- Gt Yarmouth- Norwich - Dereham - Kings Lynn - Peterborough.
- Many attractions now give details of nearest bus routes on their websites. If not check with our Tourist Information Centres.
Main local Bus companies
Norwich Park & Ride will be operating an enhanced service this Christmas. Airport and Thickthorn will operate 9am til 6pm every Sunday in November and December, plus bank holiday 27 December and 2 January. Airport and Thickthorn will operate later Mondays to Saturdays during December too. Visit https://www.norwichparkandride.co.uk/christmas2017/ for full information.