Norwich International airport is located just 4 miles from the city centre with easy transport links via a regular bus service. In addition the airport offers access to an onsite taxi company (Norwich Airport Taxi Association) which ensures a prompt reliable service when arriving at the airport.
Direct flights are currently available to Norwich from: Aberdeen, Alicante, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Malaga and Manchester. In addition flights from Guernsey and Jersey operate direct to Norwich during the summer months (May-Sept).
Flights are also available into Norwich from many other destinations within the UK, Europe and beyond by connecting through Amsterdam, Edinburgh or Manchester.
There is a direct coach link from all the main London airports to Norwich, or the train from London Liverpool Street takes under 2 hours.
- Book journeys in advance to take advantage of discounts.
- Travelling by coach from Heathrow or Gatwick takes longer, but no changes means no hassle with luggage.
- Travelling by train from Heathrow or Gatwick can be quicker, but you will have to change stations in London.
- A taxi can be surprisingly economical if several of you are travelling. Prebook to save money. Contact a Tourist Information centre for details.
- Luton airport has limited good public transport connections to Norwich.