For those wanting to cycle around Norwich the Norwich Cycle Map features five pedalways which cross the city from one side to the other and meet in the middle! If you don't have your own bike you can easily hire one from Norwich rail station (however you must pre-book).
Norwich has seven colour-coded cycle routes – totalling 58 miles – known as pedalways. You can download a pdf version of the Norwich cycle map, which shows the seven pedalways across the city and other useful information, from the Norwich City Council website.
Just outside Norwich city centre is Whitlingham Country Park offering 86 acres of water and parkland perfect for exploring by bike.
The Broads by Bike is a network of circular rides around the northern Broads and a great way to explore the area and its local wildlife at your own pace; pick up a map from a Tourist Information Centre and enjoy the extensive network of routes through woodland, parkland and marshland.
Try these routes around the Broads;
- Stokesby - Runham - Mautby - Thrigby 8.5 miles
- Martham - Thurne - Rollesby - West Somerton 15 miles
- Thurne - clippesby - Fleggburgh - Filby Road 10 miles
- Clippesby - Potter Heigham - How Hill - Ludham 14.5 miles
- Horsey - Sea Palling - Hickling - Potter Heigham - Martham 20 miles
- Hickling - Sutton 5.5 miles
- Stalham - Lessingham - Honing - Worstead - Dilham 22.8 miles
- Hoveton - Neatishead - Barton Turf - Horning 15.8 miles
- Horning - Wroxham - Salhouse - Ranworth - South Walsham - Ludham 18.5 miles
Find out more
Stay in touch