If you or someone in your family needs medical assistance and you are unable to see your own GP, the NHS Walk-In and Urgent Treatment Centre is here to help local residents and visitors to Norwich.
Key services include:
• Blood pressure checks
• Coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
• Minor cuts and wounds - dressings and care
• Muscle and joint injuries - strains and sprains
• Skin complaints - rashes, sunburn and headlice
• Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
• Treatment of minor infections
• Women's health problems
We are open every day from 8:00h to 21:00h This is an NHS service free to UK residents.
The centre is at the city end of Rouen Road opposite the Archant/Eastern Daily Press building. There is plenty of nearby parking and on-road spaces for blue badge holders. It is only 10 minutes’ walk from main city centre bus stops.
Norwich Practices’ Health Centre,Rouen House, ,Rouen Road,Norwich NR1 1RB