Norwich Practices Health Centre is operated by Norwich Practices Ltd under a contract with NHS England to provide NHS services.
Norwich Practices Ltd is owned and operated by doctors from local GP practices. The company was set up because those local GPs felt they could provide more and better services to patients if they worked together.
Please note that blood tests are only performed between 8.00am - 12.30pm, Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
This service is located on the Walk In Centre Floor at Rouen House.
Our NHS Walk In Service may be accessed, without charge, by anyone entitled to NHS Services whether registered with us, another practice or not NHS registered at all. Foreign visitors to the UK can also be seen but there may be a charge. Full information is available in our Visitors Leaflet. To use the service you may simply walk in any time we are open. You will be booked onto the Walk In waiting list and will be seen in turn.
The main services we offer on a walk in basis are:
• Blood pressure checks
• Coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
• Information on staying healthy and health promotion
• Minor cuts and wounds - dressings and care
• Muscle and joint injuries - strains and sprains
• Skin complaints - rashes, sunburn and headlice
• Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
• Support for stopping smoking
• Treatment of minor infections
• Women's health problems, thrush and menstrual advice
Prescriptions are given for appropriate medication for these problems.
Monday - Sunday 7.00am - 9.00pm
Rouen House, Rouen Rd, Norwich