How VisitNorwich Can Help Your Business
VisitNorwich is the official destination management organisation (DMO) for the Norwich area and is the tourism destination marketing function of Norwich Business Improvement District (NBID). VisitNorwich aims to increase visitor numbers by marketing the area locally, nationally and internationally through a wide range of marketing and PR initiatives.
Norwich receives 11.5 million tourism visits a year of the 43 million to Norfolk.
VisitNorwich is a not-for-profit enterprise funded by a membership scheme, NBID, Norwich City Council and South Norfolk Council.
VisitNorwich membership starts at £115 + VAT for 12 months (depending on your business size).
Membership of VisitNorwich gives your business:
- Visibility on visitnorwich.co.uk,with over 2.5 million page views in 2017.
- VisitNorwich Blog - Cityofstories.co.uk, with over 100,000 page views in 2017.
- Over 40,000 social media followers/likes - click here for our digital reach infographic
- Inclusion in consumer e-newsletters, with a reach of over 12,500.
- Opportunities to participate in high impact marketing campaigns (paid for and not paid for).
- Media coverage opportunities with consumer and trade press; locally, nationally and internationally – broadcast, digital and print. (In 2017 PR circulation & online coverage reached 25.3 million +).
- Press trip opportunities. In 2017 we organised 20 press trips including The Sun, The Evening Standard, digital influencers: Twins That Travel and The Travel Tester, BBC Good Food Magazine and more.
- Invitations to exclusive member events.
- Opportunities to network and partner with other tourism businesses.
- Competition opportunities through Norwich City of Stories blog, local and national press.
- Industry news.
- Access to an extensive audience.
- Business opportunities through our recommendations to enquiries from media, large corporations and organisations.
- Industry and tourism data and news,
- VisitEngland/VisitBritain strategies and campaigns.
- Support from an expert tourism team.
- Free use of Norwich area photography for your websites and print material.
- 50% discount on digital advertising through VisitNorwich owned channels.
- Measurable results from online listings.
Jan Robertson Marketing Manager Norwich Science Festival “A huge thank you to VisitNorwich for helping promote the Norwich Science Festival, and in particular for flagging it up for nationwide interest with the Daily Express article and Greater Anglia competition feature. The Festival has been a huge success (more than expected!) and your work has helped towards this – thank you.”
Competition opportunity with Greater Anglia and media submission and subsequent coverage with the Daily Express.
Advertising with VisitNorwich
VisitNorwich members receive a 50% discount on all advertising, digitally and print. Prices start from as little as £75 + VAT. Click here for full prices.