Media and press
We welcome inquiries about Norwich and the Norwich area from journalists, bloggers, broadcast media, film makers and researchers. VisitNorwich works with a large number of small and large businesses, historians and attractions including transport providers enabling us to arrange press trips to Norwich and further into Norfolk for all manner of themes and stories. Please contact PR Manager, Melanie Cook on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 559574.
The Norwich area is bursting with fantastic experiences, culture, history, beautiful countryside, local food and drink, water activities (the Broads) and outdoor pursuits. Please get in touch if you have a feature idea and you think we will be able to help!
- Biggest names in crime writing will headline city-wide festival, 24 July
- International blacksmith Jenny Pickford to host six-week sculpture exhibition at Norfolk nature reserve (images available), 24 July
- Headline Speaker Announced for Norwich Science Festival (images available)
- NORFOLK’S FIRST FREE DINO BUS REVEALED (images available)
- Barham Broom Golf and Country Club Launches Vegan Spa Day (3 July)
- Pensthorpe Nature Reserve, Join Nature’s WILD Tribe at Pensthorpe this Summer - Den building, a barefoot trail and get messy in the NEW mud kitchen (3 July)
- Magdalene Odundo: the Journey of Things - Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts (June 2019)
- ROARR! DINOSAUR ADVENTURE - NORFOLK PARK INVITES DINO DADS TO GO FREE THIS FATHER’S DAY
- New Brand for Norwich - VisitNorwich May 2019
- International sensation Circus Abyssinia to headline Chapelfield Summer Circus (Thursday 11 – Sunday 14 July)
- W.G. Sebald: Far away – but from where? Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts (11 May – 18 August 2019)
Lines of Sight: W.G. Sebald’s East Anglia, An exhibition celebrating the work of the author W.G. Sebald on the 75th anniversary of his birth at Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery
10 May 2019 - 5 January 2020 (image sheet, visitor information)
Viking: Rediscover the Legend at Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery
- 9 February 2019 – 8 September 2019 (image sheet)
- Henry Moore at Houghton: Nature and Inspiration
1 May - 29 September (image sheet)
- Great British Cycling Festival - FIRST EVER
27 - 30 June (Norfolk & Norwich)
- Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre
We have a large selection of great copyright free digital photography for use in articles and websites. Contact email@example.com / 01603 559574
If you are researching the history of Norwich, VisitNorwich has access to documents created by the Heritage and Economic And Regeneration Trust (HEART). If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Filming in the Norwich area
Norwich welcomes film makers. If you want to film on private property, you will need to seek permission from the relevant property owners - eg Cathedral, Castle and other historic sites. The same applies to council properties such as Norwich Market & Elm Hill. It is advisable to contact Norwich City Council's film-friendly team for guidance beforehand. The film-friendly team has the information and contacts you need and can advise you on the best way to proceed.
Don't want to miss out? Let Melanie know if you want to be added to our media database.
Find out more
Stay in touch
Biggest names in crime writing will headline city-wide festival