Media and press
We welcome enquiries about Norwich and the Norwich area from journalists, bloggers, broadcast media, film makers and researchers. VisitNorwich works with a large number of small and large businesses, historians and attractions including transport providers enabling us to arrange press trips for all manner of themes and stories.
The Norwich area is bursting with fantastic experiences, culture, history, beautiful countryside, local food and drink, water activities (the Broads) and outdoor pursuits. Please get in touch if you have a feature idea and you think we will be able to help!
- Press Releases Norwich and the Norwich area
- Images of Norwich and the Norwich area
- Filming in Norwich and the Norwich area
We have a large selection of great copyright free digital photography for use in articles and websites. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01603 559574
Filming in the Norwich area
Norwich welcomes film makers. If you want to film on private property, you will need to seek permission from the relevant property owners - eg Cathedral, Castle and other historic sites. The same applies to council properties such as Norwich Market & Elm Hill. It is advisable to contact Norwich City Council's film-friendly team for guidance beforehand. The film-friendly team has the information and contacts you need and can advise you on the best way to proceed.
- Norwich City Council filming in Norwich
- Norfolk County Council 01603 222716
- The Broads Authority
- South Norfolk District Council
Don't want to miss out? Keep up to date with all the latest information about Norwich and the Norwich area by downloading our press releases.
- City comes together to celebrate 140th anniversary of Black Beauty
- Highly popular Norwich businessman reaches shortlist for VisitEngland's Tourism Superstar 2017
- Norwich highlights in 2017
- 2017 is the year of the literary hero
- A UK First - Tunnel of Light, the City of Stories
- Herbert Woods awarded second Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor
- Rider safety school where the accent is firmly on having fun