Tourism Superstar 2019 Nominations
It's Tourism Superstar nomination time again!
VisitEngland’s Tourism Superstar award, now in its eighth year, recognises and celebrates those in the tourism industry who go the extra mile to ensure tourists in England have an amazing and unforgettable visitor experience. Tourism Superstar nominees are passionate about where they work and the destination they live in and consistently set the bar high for the standard of service in England’s tourism industry.
You may be aware, VisitNorwich members have done very well in the past being shortlisted 6 out of 7 years and winning twice.
Here are all the details:
- 10 December 2018: Deadline for nominations to Melanie Cook at VisitNorwich
- 14 December Deadline for nominations to VisitEngland by VisitNorwich
- 21 December 2018 or before: The successful individuals and respective DMO’s will be informed they are in the top 10 and that filming will take place during January 2019 between 7 January – 8 February 2019: The ten finalists will be filmed either in London or in their local area for the Mirror website – members of the public will then be able to watch the video and cast their votes and also for VistEngland’s ‘Faces of England films’ to be used on VisitEngland social channels both corporate and consumer
- 20 February – 3 April 2019: Drive to push voting on Mirror website
- 30 March – 7 April 2019: English Tourism Week
- 6 April 2019: Winner announced in Saturday’s Mirror
- During English Tourism Week from 30 March - 7 April 2019: All 10 Tourism Superstar finalists will be invited to attend the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 30 anniversary celebration in London date and venue TBC.
- The winner of VisitEngland’s Tourism Superstar 2019 will be invited to attend a lunch towards the end of April at a London restaurant. Nigel Thompson and a senior VisitEngland Executive will be present, date and venue TBC.
Download the Tourism Superstar 2019 Submission Form here.