VisitNorwich PR 2017
VisitNorwich works with a wide range of organisations, industry and media to create as many positive pieces of coverage as possible - for the destination as well as for individual members of VisitNorwich.
In 2017 PR coverage reached an estimated global audience of over 200 million people.
VisitNorwich has excellent media contacts both locally and nationally and works with VisitEngland and VisitBritain PR teams to reach an even greater audience.
VisitNorwich, with full knowledge of its member businesses products, proactively looks for PR stories to pitch to the media. We actively invite members to discuss with us their ideas for creating news stories.
- In 2017 VisitNorwich organised 20 press trips for print media, digital platforms, broadcast media and industry press including: The Daily Mirror, Travel GBI, The Sun, The Guardian, Channel 4, BBC Good Food magazine and The Times.
- 163 pieces of Norwich destination consumer coverage.
- 22 Competitions.
- Reach over 200 million.
- An up weight on digital coverage.
- Increase in influencer coverage.
See below for all the PR coverage we have conducted and any news articles where Norwich or our members are mentioned or have a spotlight.
- The Guardian Hotlist 2018 – Where to go on holiday this year
- Top 10 UK winter walks – chosen by travel and nature writers - The Guardian
- Rider safety school where the accent is firmly on having fun - Evening Standard
- Top UK city breaks: Best places to visit this October - The Express
- Norwich's Early Christmas Present - Places and Faces
- Market Forces - The Oldie
- Last Chance to Catch - Places and Faces
- Campaign Urges Young People to Holiday at Home - Destination UK
- 10 ways to gee up your weekend with a family friendly visit to the horses - EDP
- The Most Wonderful Time of The Year... City's Festive Lights Are On - EDP
- Super Sunday Roasts - The Times
- Build the Perfect Middle-Class Cheese Board - The Times
- Let it Shine - Places and Faces
- A Site Around Every Corner - Group Tourism & Travel Magazine
- Is Norwich the most Festive City in the UK? - East Life