VisitNorwich PR 2018
VisitNorwich works with a wide range of organisations, industry and media to create as many positive pieces of coverage as possible - for the destination as well as for individual members of VisitNorwich.
In 2017 PR coverage reached an estimated global audience of over 200 million people.
VisitNorwich has excellent media contacts both locally and nationally and works with VisitEngland and VisitBritain PR teams to reach an even greater audience.
VisitNorwich, with full knowledge of its member businesses products, proactively looks for PR stories to pitch to the media. We actively invite members to discuss with us their ideas for creating news stories.
- In 2017 VisitNorwich organised 20 press trips for print media, digital platforms, broadcast media and industry press including: The Daily Mirror, Travel GBI, The Sun, The Guardian, Channel 4, BBC Good Food magazine and The Times.
- 163 pieces of Norwich destination consumer coverage.
- 22 Competitions.
- Reach over 200 million.
- An up weight on digital coverage.
- Increase in influencer coverage.
See below for all the PR coverage we have conducted and any news articles where Norwich or our members are mentioned or have a spotlight.
- Great British Breaks Norwich - The Sunday Times (VisitNorwich Supported)
- Festive selfies go XXL this Christmas - EDP and Evening News (VisitNorwich Supported)
- 15 dazzling light festivals to see across the UK - BBC Arts (VisitNorwich Supported)
- Best Christmas light switch-ons across the UK - Red magazine (VisitNorwich Supported)
- Best Christmas light switch-ons across the UK - Prima magazine (VisitNorwich Supported)
- Christmas 2018 Press Release - VisitNorwich
- Best Places to Stay - 100 Top British Hotels - Norfolk Mead Hotel, The Times (VisitNorwich Supported)
- Noirwich Crime Writing Festival - Places & Faces
- The Paston Treasure Exhibition - Places & Faces
- A perfect day in Norwich - Time Out
- Day 1. A Weekend in Norwich - Love Travelling
- Forty years of hi-tech: from the Sainsbury Centre to Apple Park - The Guardian
- A Day In The Medieval City Of Norwich, England - Hand Luggage Only
- Norwich, Norfolk - best places to live in the UK 2018 - The Times
- English Tourism Week 2018: The best offers, events and days out - East Life
- Insider Norwich - BBC Good Food Magazine
- Wife's special St Valentine's Day message lights up Norwich Castle
- VisitEngland/Daily Mirror - Tourism Superstar 2018 the finalists, Daily Mirror
- Hot Date: 20 Sexiest Restaurants - The Snug at The Maids Head Hotel, The Times
- New Series Bring Weird Wonderful History to Life - Daily Mail
- Norwich Niche - BMI in-flight magazine Elevate
- Walk the Lanes of Norwich - LandLove Magazine including a 2-page piece about The Assembly House
- The Guardian Hotlist 2018 – Where to go on holiday this year - The Guardian