Deepdale is an award-winning, eco-friendly Independent Backpackers Hostel and Campsite located in Burnham Deepdale on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.
Explore the beautiful coast bursting with charming flint villages, country pubs, nature walks, nature reserves, beaches, restaurants and more: Brancaster, Thornham, Holkham Beach, Wells-Next-the-Sea, Cley, Blakeney, Sheringham and Cromer. Norwich is a great historic city day out just 38 miles south for shopping, museums, eateries, Norwich Market, green spaces and culture.
- Fully equipped safari style tents set up on 2 of our most exclusive pitches
- Stunning views over the Deepdale woodland and the most spectacular sunsets
- 85 pitches suitable for tents, campervans, motorhomes & trailer tents
- 16amp electric hook-up connections, chemical toilet disposal points
- Fully serviced hard standing pitches, and underfloor heated toilet & shower blocks
- Self-catering private rooms including for individuals, couple & families
- Some rooms have private ensuite shower & toilet facilities, others share facilities.
- Great value.