From Sunday 20th August 2017 10:00
This celebration of beautiful Norfolk at Wolterton Hall will be a fun-filled family day out including:
- lots of delicious artisan Norfolk food and drink, Woodforde’s beer tent, vintage-themed tea tent from the The Norfolk Tea Stop
- great music from Hush Wing playing traditional Norfolk tunes
- beautiful local arts, crafts and artisan makers
- country-focused local businesses
- plenty of fun activities for children, including mini-monsters, fancy-dress competition, Splat the Rat and more
- chance to try archery, clay-lump building, thatching and other traditional Norfolk country crafts
- silly scruft’s dog show
- birds of prey
- gorgeous classic cars on show with DJ Michael playing his old 78s
- champagne high tea reception inside the Hall courtesy of the owners
- specially-commissioned pieces from well-known local artists for auction
- local environmental, wildlife and heritage charities
- a surprise well-known face to launch the fair
…and more to be announced.
All income received will go directly towards our campaign funds fighting to protect the rural Norfolk we all love.
Entry will be free to CPRE members and under 18s, or anyone arriving in a classic car, otherwise its a very reasonable £2.50, plus free parking. There will be an opportunity to see inside the Hall at the Champagne High Tea Reception and Art Auction
Buy your Summer Fair entrance tickets in advance for £2, and save time and money - buy online here.