Subscribe to the City of Stories newsletter
By subscribing you will be added to our Newsletter mailing list.
Standard Terms & Conditions for competitions and offers:
VisitNorwich Competition (Win a 2-night luxury break in Norwich)
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Norwich Business Improvement District (BID) and VisitNorwich.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. You are not permitted to enter if you are a VisitNorwich, Archant employee or a direct family member, or if you are otherwise associated with the promotion.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw go to www.visitnorwich.co.uk/competitions by midnight 31 July 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. Norwich BID will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate, or if entry fails due to technology issues. 10. The prize is a 2-night consecutive stay for 2 adults over 18 years, including breakfast at The Assembly House Norwich and Afternoon Tea subject to availability. One Gin Academy Experience at Gyre & Gimble, Norwich which takes place on Saturdays, subject to availability for 2 adults over 18 years. A 5-course dinner for two adults over 18 years at Benedicts with wine flight, subject to availability. 11. The prize must be taken before 31 December 2021 and excludes bank holidays and Christmas 2021. The prize is subject to Covid-19 restrictions and lockdowns which may come into force at any time without notice. Reservations must be made for all elements of the prize and each is subject to availability. 12. Norwich BIDs use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands. 13. The winner will be drawn at random. 14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Transport to and from Norwich and around Norwich is not included. 15. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. 16. The decision of Norwich BID regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner will be notified after 1 August 2021 via the email provided during subscription/entry. 18. Norwich BID will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times. 19. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Norwich BID reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
20. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Norwich BID for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice. 22. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected] 23. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and surname to any other prize draw participants if requested via Norwich BID. 24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Norwich BIDs Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Norwich BID does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize 26. Norwich BID does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Norwich BID reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. 28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.