England’s largest and most elaborate provincial medieval city hall.
Norwich Guildhall was the centre of city government from the early 15th century until its replacement by City Hall in 1938.
The exterior provides an excellent example of the flint work that the city is so famous for. The east end of the building was reconstructed in the 16th century and is crafted from alternate squares of faced flint and ashlar stone, giving the building its chequered effect.
Guildhall is also home to an escape room!