The Maids Head remains open for business travellers during lockdown 3.0.
Standard rooms for 2 adults with breakfast start at £120 per night.
The award-winning and independent Maids Head Hotel is known to be the oldest hotel in the UK, with a history dating back over 800 years. It is perfectly located in the heart of historic Norwich, in the Cathedral Quarter close to the river, city pubs, Elm Hill and all the city’s sights, galleries, museums, eateries and shops.
As part of a multi-million-pound investment all bedrooms have been refurbished in their own unique and contemporary style and range from standard through to suites – some with views of Norwich Cathedral.
- AA 4 Star Silver with 2 AA Rosettes Restaurant, The WinePress, Afternoon Tea
- Some rooms interconnecting with some suites accommodating 2 adults and 2 children
- Dogs welcome in some rooms including doggie treats on arrival
- 2 Bentley’s available for private hire/tours, contemporary Bentley garage
- Rare 1950 Bentley Mark 6, left hand drive convertible for 30 minute tours of Norwich
- Boat trips (from spring) for afternoon teas and touring Norwich
- Winter Garden
- Complimentary car parking available.
- Packages available
- Winner 2019 Best Independent Hotel and Investing in the Future at the EDP Norfolk & Suffolk Tourism Awards.