Classic double rooms for 2 adults with breakfast start at £120 per night.
The award-winning and independent Maids Head Hotel is known to be the oldest hotel in the UK, with a history dating back over 800 years. It is perfectly located in the heart of historic Norwich, in the Cathedral Quarter, close to the river, city pubs, Elm Hill and all the city’s sights, galleries, museums, eateries and shops and on the doorstep of Norwich Cathedral.
As part of a multi-million-pound investment all bedrooms have been refurbished in their own unique and contemporary style and range from standard through to suites – some with views of Norwich Cathedral.
- Winner of Large Hotel in the 2022 East of England Tourism Awards
- AA 4 Star Silver with 2 AA Rosette WinePress Restaurant, Afternoon Tea also available
- 84 contemporary bedrooms to choose from
- Interconnecting rooms available with some suites accommodating 2 adults and 2 children
- Dogs welcome in some rooms, including doggie treats on arrival
- Vintage Bentley’s available to take guests on complimentary spins around the City, contemporary Bentley garage
- Bobbin Bikes for guests to borrow to cycle around the area.
- Pretty courtyard for alfresco dining and cosy lounges
- Maids Head Bar stocked with locally distilled gins, whiskys and vodkas, along with Norwich brewed ale and wines from the vineyards of the East of England
- 24 hour room service
- 6 versatile meeting and event rooms
- Large car park
- Accommodation packages available