Spixworth Hall Cottages are located in beautiful rural Norfolk yet are only five miles from Norwich for shopping, culture, museums and eateries. The cottages are ideal for holidays, business stays and for friends to get together offering an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and back to nature experiences.
We offer a warm welcome to all who love the countryside and English heritage and hope that our cottages will provide you with a great base for your stay.
We’re also perfect for a city break, you can see the highlights of Norwich in the day and spend your evening relaxing in seclusion on the farm. Cromer (Victorian seaside town) is just 18 miles north for soaking up the sun, fish and chips, the pier and coastal walks plus there’s Winterton (east, 23 miles) for quieter beach walks and country pubs.
- Period holiday cottages and agricultural buildings in beautiful surroundings on a farm
- Gardens, a large games barn, play areas, a tennis court and outdoor swimming pool
- Bluebell and snowdrop woods, pond dipping, set up treasure hunts and enjoy bird watching spotting wildlife and minibeasts and signs of the seasons throughout the year
- Modern kitchens and comfortable living rooms with log fires
- 8 self-catering units with 2, 3 and 5 bedrooms – great for large groups
- Spixworth Hall Cottages provides cottages that have ground floor bedrooms and bathrooms and are therefore suitable for people with limited mobility. Accessibility rating 3.
- Well trained dogs are permitted at a cost of £15 per pet per week in Gaffers, The Lodge, Waterside, Granary and Stables.